Friday, June 30, 2006

Check it out!

It was bound to happen of course, but now it's official- the splitting of my time between two blogs. Right now you may be thinking, "Great... sooo, I should expect an update here about every 6 months?" A valid point, but first I urge you to hop on over and check it out anyway.

Truth be told (for reasons described in its inaugural post), blog 2 will probably get updated more frequently, although more thought will be put into posts here. In the meantime, both will march on to the beat of Taico drums.

This will also be the last news-ish post I'll put on this site, if I can at all help it.

With all that said, stay cool! Please, please stay cool... cause it's physically impossible over here, and if you don't take the burden upon yourselves, who will?

No comments: